We have updated the WHMCS Backup module and added some much sort after features and improvements: https://clients.no-half-pixels.com/whmcs-file-backup.
Some of the key new features and improvements include:
- Improved Error reporting for core, ftp and dropbox
- Optional backup location
- Optional Gzip of database backup file
- remote file deletes when local files deleted (optional of course)
- Google Drive Support!!!
- Added security token to custom automation crons
- Fixed false positives on windows based mysql backups
Its clear to see which is the biggest update here, and of course we have had so many requests for it. Now we have Google Drive as a core location option in the module, which im sure alot of people will put to good use.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014