[Request] Make "Display pages per page" dropdown sticky and add sorting to columns

Kendall Q Morrison
Topics: 5
Replies: 7

Pages rules! But with nearly 100 pages that we work on daily, it is very annoying and disruptive to our workflow to quickly access the pages we need to edit. I would suggest:

On the "Display 10, 25, 50, 100 pages per page" dropdown please make the selection sticky, or add the ability to choose a default in config. Additionally, Ajax search there would be nice as well as being able to click on any of the column titles to sort them ascending and descending-ly.

Thank you for your consideration. This is an excellent plugin, and we will be suggesting more improvements in this new and exciting forum!

gPowerHost

20/08/2014 17:06:20

Lee Mason
Topics: 174
Replies: 407

Thanks for the suggestion, we will look into that results per page for the next release.

Column sorting is alrady in place however, just click the table headers to see.

Also there is a search which we find very useful for searching pages from a long list, maybe that could help?

Director at No Half Pixels Ltd.

23/08/2014 19:02:51

Kendall Q Morrison
Topics: 5
Replies: 7

The sticky dropdown would be sweet, but now that you pointed out that the coulumns are serchable and I actually tried the search (and it is instant!), that certainly makes things easier. With 97 pages and growing, many times I can't remember what the page is called so I like to scroll down to get the visual queue. I'll certainly start using the search, and see if my brain works well with that.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

gPowerHost

23/08/2014 19:18:46