[InProgress] Problems with custom themes

Serkan Görmüs
Topics: 1
Replies: 1

Hello, I am using the emily-theme for wordpress. The addon WHMCS SEO is not working on my page: http://www.sekohosting.net/service/domainchecker.php

Its a wordpress/whmcs integration theme-bundle... http://demo.whmcsconnect.com/wordpress/emily/ I contacted the template owner, to solve my problems he wants to know the following question:

"Could you please ask the developer of that add-on what needs to be added into the header if you're using a custom template? Or do they provide any documents for that? Thanks!"

Please help, why this theme is not working on domainchecker.php? I set it up correctly...

The Seo-Title Tag, whic was setup is: "Domains günstig registrieren - Sekohosting"

But see: Freie Domainsuche - Sekohosting

29/12/2014 12:12:48

Lee Mason
Topics: 174
Replies: 407

hello Serkan,

I dont have any previous experience with that theme in particular, but the module is designed to work with whmcs itself, not with 3rd party intergrations, although a full and working intergration should yeild the same results.

The module adjusts the title tag before the page is loaded using the ClientAreaPage hook to adjust the $pagetitle variable before it is loaded into the template.

Also the module makes use of the ClientAreaHeaderOutput hook to add the meta tags which get displayed by the template tag $headoutput

As long as the intergration makes use of these tags correctly the page title should be adjusted.

Director at No Half Pixels Ltd.

31/12/2014 20:11:30

Andrew Kostiris
Topics: 0
Replies: 2

Lee

I have installed the SEO manager and have the following problem:

1. I am using the six theme template
2. Is there any shortcode that needs to be inserted in the header.tpl as the Title and description tags are not showing

03/07/2017 21:53:36

Andrew Kostiris
Topics: 0
Replies: 2

Lee

I have installed the SEO manager and have the following problem:

1. I am using the six theme template
2. Is there any shortcode that needs to be inserted in the header.tpl as the Title and description tags are not showing

21/09/2018 09:01:17