[Added] Support is down

Javier Galeote
Topics: 2
Replies: 2

What type of support is this? Tickets opened without any answer in more than 6 months!!!

Don't sell WHMCS modules if you are not supporting them.

23/10/2017 17:29:48

Ali Dali
Topics: 1
Replies: 2

Same here, i have pay with PayPal and i didn't receive anything !!!!

26/12/2017 21:58:45

Jesse Davis
Replies: 4

It's the same story. requested support no answer. Thought they might be busy so I Fast Tracked it. The only thing fast was how it went from my account to theirs. still no answer. So to anyone thinking of using any of this software BEWARE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

UNLESS I GET SOME ANSWERS,  I WILL KEEP WRITING to try and save someone else from loosing money and time.it has been over 2 months since I fast supported my ticket and so far every couple of days I get a response to the effect my ticket has been escalated to another level,I did not know that there were so many levels, LOL, Next level I will have GODS ear I think!

Maybe I will get an answer then.

03/02/2018 18:44:48

Jane Williams
Topics: 0
Replies: 1

I wish i had read about the no support before i purchased!!!

Grrrr.  paypal invoices not being marked as paid, no access to my products and support... lol might aswell be on mars!

05/02/2018 18:37:59

Jesse Davis
Replies: 4

It is February and I have had a support ticket on FAST TRACK since December. It has been escalated so many times (with the same message I might add) THE POINT IS THIS....SUPPORT PACKED THERE BAGS, LAST THING PACKED WAS MY $10.00 US, I AM AFRAID WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIX IT ALL OUR SELFS. SO ANY ONE WITH ANY FIXES POST THEM. OR POST A LINK TO THEM AS WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL BE UP BEFORE IT TOO GOES FLATLINE..

12/02/2018 16:37:00

Terry Robertson
Topics: 2
Replies: 7

i just reuested all my modules be terminated as for the last 12 months open tickets and all you get every 3 days is

'We are very sorry for your wait, we are doing our best to get back to you regarding this issue.

You ticket has been escalated and assigned to a member of our priority support team, who will answer your query ASAP.

Regards'

strange as this is onle 1 man, so no idea who it is being escalated too, but never get any reply and they still want you to pay every 12 months for support and updates.

Sorry but no way am i doing this.

I know that whmcsservices has tried to approach lee to take over his modules, but they are having no luck 

18/03/2018 21:47:38