Help installing licence module

Craig Fletcher
Topics: 1
Replies: 1

I am now appealing to outside WHMCS Module Shop as ive had an open support ticket for a week now.

when I upload the nhp_license_check to my addons folder then refresh the configure addons page I get

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request

When I delete the module it comes back again.

Has anyone had this issue and solved it? If please tell me how.

Thanks

20/09/2018 11:46:07

TNG Web Hosting
Topics: 1
Replies: 5

NOT solved. Don't upload it. I have a ticket opened about it for 3 weeks now with no answer. The problem with the module it it was coded with IonCube 5.6, so it won't support IonCube 10. If you can, I'd switch your PHP back to 5. I can't, I am stuck on PHP 7.2 99% of the modules I use have been coded to run on the latest software. WHMCS Module Shop has no clue that PHP 5 is PAST EOL and is no longer supported.

TNG Web

22/09/2018 11:19:59

Terry Robertson
Topics: 2
Replies: 10

I am now appealing to outside WHMCS Module Shop as ive had an open support ticket for a week now.

when I upload the nhp_license_check to my addons folder then refresh the configure addons page I get

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request

When I delete the module it comes back again.

Has anyone had this issue and solved it? If please tell me how.

Thanks

By Craig Fletcher

Only a week.

well i had a ticket open since 09/08/2017 12:44 and all i got every couple days was

'We are very sorry for your wait, we are doing our best to get back to you regarding this issue.

You ticket has been escalated and assigned to a member of our priority support team, who will answer your query ASAP.

Regards'

no idea who it was being escalated too as it is a 1 man operation

the ticket finally auto closed on 17/02/2018 15:15

04/11/2018 23:21:05